No. 25 "Georgian House" - Souvenir leaflet
 
    Souvenir programme of the official opening by Lieut.-General Sir Oliver Leese, Br., K.C.B., C.B.E, D.S.O. General Officer Commanding Eastern Command. Saturday, May 4th, 1946

This leaflet forms part of the collection at Braintree District Museum - Braintree - Essex.

For their contact details please click here

 
 
View other pictures of "Georgian House"

Picture today