Ephemera
Braintree Victory Hall leaflet - Saturday, May 4th, 1946
 
    Souvenir programme of the official opening by Lieut.-General Sir Oliver Leese, Br., K.C.B., C.B.E, D.S.O. General Officer Commanding Eastern Command. Saturday, May 4th, 1946

Note that this house is now No. 25 "Georgian House".

This leaflet forms part of the collection at Braintree District Museum - Braintree - Essex.

For their contact details please click here

 
 
View other ephemera

General repairs leaflet - 1914
 

Bocking house auction poster
 

Deeds of house
No. 83
 

Old Braintree Museum panflet
 

Notes from a Bradford Street cobbler
 

Old Harkilees